Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Annetta Tian!
Birthday: 24December.


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* Chat *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Abilene~
~Barbie Jolene~
~Bel~
~Faustina~
~Gabriel~
~Huiyi~
~Huiwen~
~Kgoon~
~Tsoon~
~Wanling~

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Monday, July 26, 2010

*.* MY TEETH(: *.*

My teeth JUST drooppp..
MOLA MOLA MOLA MOLA MOLA MOLA MOLA MOLA MOLA..
i just realised when i pluck it out, its not pain...
thanks to Bel, Peihua, ZhiMing, Kelvin, Dorothy, Huiyi and Faustina encouraging me to pluck out, if not i will not pluck it out(:
WEE HEE.
huiyi is very the boliao you know.
haha.
Very Dao Mei, This sunday must go Nicholas my cousin birthday and must go indoor stadium, hope its not the same time lor.(:
wah wah wah wah wah, cham liao.
HEHE
i no go school today, very sian, at home nothing do, watch TV, use lappy, thn orh orh, thn shui jiao, thn bathe, thn eat, thn, etch my brother, thn buy ALOT of things, esp sweets.
hahahha.
the end .byes(:
ilovebelindaonghuiyiandsilinandpeihuanddorothy,
byebye.
ihatetingrui'
dun ask me why.
byebye.
(:
byebyebyebyebye.
joel look like a gay.
haha.
whatever.
he must not see this
byebye.
he will kill me if he see this !
haha
byebye
! <<<3

Me blogged @ | 3:35 AM