Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Annetta Tian!
Birthday: 24December.


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* Chat *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Abilene~
~Barbie Jolene~
~Bel~
~Faustina~
~Gabriel~
~Huiyi~
~Huiwen~
~Kgoon~
~Tsoon~
~Wanling~

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Saturday, July 17, 2010

its been 2 days since i updated my blog , i eating ' Ba Kua' now ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Finished eating, Now Is Bread(:
* Wink *
I know i am a monster,
but since no one said,
Thn I'm not !

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

:D
Joel Is A Big Monster !
HHAHAHAHAHHA !
JunKiat eat v slowly !
But , he's nice . funny, weird, cute?(:
Bel, Funnyyy, Pretttyyy cuteeeee!
Dorothy, Epic, !
Faustina , crazy, pretty, skinny like hell!
Elvin, handsome, weird, okok!
haha, me?
LOL! i am the stupid one and only !
HUIYI?
WOAHHHH!
SHE"S MINE,

NOT YOURS , TINGRUI !
MIND YOU !


Byes, HAHA!post more next time, peeps !
<3
lovelovelovelovelove!

Me blogged @ | 7:20 PM