Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Annetta Tian!
Birthday: 24December.


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* Chat *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Abilene~
~Barbie Jolene~
~Bel~
~Faustina~
~Gabriel~
~Huiyi~
~Huiwen~
~Kgoon~
~Tsoon~
~Wanling~

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Sunday, July 11, 2010

*.* FOOOOOOOD ! *.*

Just came back from GeyLang, Went There to makan, we ordered food and we waited 30mins for the food to come, sometimes i just wonder, why ppl need to wait for food?
UNREASONABLE.

Are there Evil Spirit?
Are there Holy Spirit?
Are all these true?
Are There Angels around protecting me?
TRUEEE?
but, sometimes i feel that Jesus is not protecting me.
But I Believe Jesus loves me.
Nobody's perfect. only Jesus// Lord is perfect.
:D

Going t end post soon, i wonder why , why must i sleep so early?
i wonder why , why must there be schools ?
I wonder why , why must there be EVIL spirits around?
I wonder why, Why does they want to HURT//DISTURB me?
I never do anything wrong?
I REPEND WHEN I DO SOMETHING WRONG.


HEHE, GTG soon, byes
post more soon next time.
:D
JESUS , I LOVE YOU:D


Me blogged @ | 6:52 AM