Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Annetta Tian!
Birthday: 24December.


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* Chat *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Abilene~
~Barbie Jolene~
~Bel~
~Faustina~
~Gabriel~
~Huiyi~
~Huiwen~
~Kgoon~
~Tsoon~
~Wanling~

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Saturday, July 10, 2010

WHOOOOOSH ! Today's great but nothing to dooooo! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE ! church was kina Fun Yesterday ! Its AWESOMEEE , Pastor Mike Preeching Was GREAT ! The Hall was Kinda Hot! I cannot imagine i am sweating, (: ! i wanna go to altar call but.....HEHE. LOL, prayer meeting is awesome, service song was awesome, Huiyi left her bible with me (: , Alter call was scary, it made me felt.......I CANNOT SLEEP AT NIGHT. Thanks To Isiah): , i cannot sleep. AHHH! i heard some shouting, Pastor Mike Cast Away Evil Spirit!(:
Nobody's perfect, Jesus is the one who is Perfect, Always perfect(:!
JESUS LOVES US, BUT i still feel scared, ):



Me blogged @ | 10:17 PM