Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Annetta Tian!
Birthday: 24December.


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* Chat *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Abilene~
~Barbie Jolene~
~Bel~
~Faustina~
~Gabriel~
~Huiyi~
~Huiwen~
~Kgoon~
~Tsoon~
~Wanling~

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Monday, July 12, 2010

*.* Jesus , my beautiful lord and savior ! *.*

the prayers:

Our father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is heaven,
give us our daily bread,
Forgive us our debts,
As we also have forgiven our debtors,
and lead us into temptation,
But deliver us from the EVIL ones.
Amen!*.*
O lord, put me in your loving hands, i leave you to me , O lord, i pray to you , i eat what you give me, give us our daily bread, O lord, forgive me for all my sin, as i forgive my debtors, AMEN !
WHOOOOOOOOSHHHHHH ! my durian rockkkks! i just ate themmmmmm! HAHAHAHAHA!
JESUS ! my beautiful lord and savior ! i love jesus!
Come holy spirit~
My God Reigns~

My God Is Bigger Then Anything Else(:
Bigger thn ANYTHINGGGGG else !


MY HUIYI ROCKS! <3
ILOVEHER AS MUCH AS JESUS !
* Hugsss *

* Nothing Is Impossible * !

Baiiiiii ! Gonna enjoy mu durianssss ! AHAHAHAHAHA!

Me blogged @ | 3:50 AM