Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Annetta Tian!
Birthday: 24December.


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* Chat *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Abilene~
~Barbie Jolene~
~Bel~
~Faustina~
~Gabriel~
~Huiyi~
~Huiwen~
~Kgoon~
~Tsoon~
~Wanling~

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

*.* Jesus! *.*

Jesus Is My LORD AND SAVIOR, Not my RELIGION.
Daddy God Sends Annetta's guardian angels to her side PROTECTING her, WATCHING OVER HER(:
My God Reigns~

When you lie down, you will NOT be afraid; When you lie down, your sleep will be sweet(: Proverbs3:24 ( Thanks Huiyi Fr the Bible (: )

For God Did Not Give Us A Spirit Of Fear, But a spirit of power,of love and of self-discipline.2timothy1:7(:

O lord, keep me save, put me in your loving hands, forgive me for all my sins, protect me, you are bigger than anything else in the world, O lord, dwell me in safety and in protection(:
AMEN ! ( tongues )

Jesus , My beautiful lord and savior(:

AHAH, GTG ! byes. !

Me blogged @ | 5:07 AM