Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Annetta Tian!
Birthday: 24December.


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* Chat *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Abilene~
~Barbie Jolene~
~Bel~
~Faustina~
~Gabriel~
~Huiyi~
~Huiwen~
~Kgoon~
~Tsoon~
~Wanling~

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Thursday, July 22, 2010

*.* Adventourous ! *.*

Whoooooshhhhh! Today Was Like So FUNNNNN(:
went to HUIYI's HOUSE TWICE !
thn she came my house twice.
HAHA.
its like so troublesome.
haiyo!
must wat so long !
haha.
thn, she bathe at my house.
thn, change thn makan, thn go her house AGAIN.
AYE?!?!?!?!?
meeting Sheryl And Xiaoling sooooon!

HAHA!
tomorrow CIC ? yes.
haha.
cold?
i dunno.
dun ask me .
i think WARMER thn riverwalk side (:

WHOOOSHHH! WHat happen to me OMGOSH?
OMGOSHHHH!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
haha!
why now i like to say OMGSOH!?
AM I SIAO?
Seriously ?
haha.
hey hey .
i gtg alr.
byes,
(:
loveshuiyi and ronaleen.
byes'(:
your mine/


Me blogged @ | 4:31 AM